Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm BAAAACK!

So... it has been almost a year since i blogged! Holy Hannah... I am so ashamed! But I have the inspiration of my AMAZING nieces that blog to kick my rear~end into gear! Deneigh, Lynn, Jade, Annie and Kelene... keep blogging!




So much has gone on in the past 10 months! But the MOST excitement is the pending arrival of our grand~daughter, Serenity Redd Wilcox! Lillia is due in 4 weeks and we are BEYOND excited to meet her!




Jim also started a new job at ConocoPhillips. He is in a Supervisory position and is the BEST boss, I am positive! Best of all, NO MORE TRAVEL! This makes me very happy indeed! We are still newlyweds, afterall! =)

I finally got fed up with the pain in my hip and mustered up the courage to have surgery. It has been 11 days and I am feeling pretty good. Still "hobbling" around more than makes me happy, but I am not the most patient patient! I am 43 years old with the heart of a 25 year old and the body of a 65 year old!!! Ghaaaaaa! I don't like it! Patience, me... patience...




2 comments:

  1. Yaaayyyy! I'm happy you're blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Shawna! And I'm so glad Jim got a job that he can stay with you as he does it.

    ReplyDelete